GET TO KNOW
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
An effective and sustainable supply chain is critical to Korsgy’s success. This is achieved through the rigorous use of systematic and integrated processes to select, develop and manage our supplier base. We work with our suppliers in a socially responsible and ethical manner and continuously aimed at improving the way in which business is conducted. Our priority is to procure products and services when required, with no defects, at the lowest total cost of ownership and in line with our Guiding Principles and strategic goals.
SECTION FOLLOW KORSGY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Korsgy purchases of products or services are subject to Korsgy terms and conditions for purchase orders. The supplier’s acceptance of a purchase order indicates acceptance of all terms and conditions such as price, currency, and shipping date as stated on the purchase order.
Comply With Applicable Laws And Regulations
Korsgy requires Suppliers to fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the US (FCPA) Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK 2010 Bribery Act. As part of the requirements for doing business with Korsgy, supplier compliance assessments shall be performed from time to time. These requirements will be communicated to Suppliers as part of the onboarding and ongoing process as applicable.
COMPLY WITH KORSGY
BUSINESS ETHICS POLICY
Any supplier doing business or entering into a contract with Korsgy agrees and represents that they shall promote and strictly abide by the Korsgy Code of Conduct. Any supplier doing business or entering into a contract with Korsgy has the obligation to inform Korsgy of any act (or omission) of Korsgy’s employees that is not in compliance with the foregoing. Reports shall be submitted by calling +1 (302) 483 7841 or using our website – www.korsgy.com
Suppliers, their employees, and their subcontractors must never, either directly or indirectly:
- Give, pay or receive any kind of bribe, or anything of value, promise to pay, authorize the payment of, or offer any inducement in any form to any employee or representative of Korsgy, nor to any third party, including any official of any government agency or body and employees of Korsgy’s clients, to secure any advantage or benefit in relation Korsgy’s business, nor influence the act or omission of any of the aforesaid persons in order to obtain or retain business, or obtain any improper advantage or benefit;
- Obtain or maintain business through illegal conduct or practices of unfair competition.
“Facilitation Payments” (grease payments made to speed up routine, non-discretionary government action) are prohibited.
Employees engaged in procurement, logistics, and/or supplier management roles are not permitted to:
- Disclose data or information obtained, learned, or utilized in furtherance of their duties or experiences as a Korsgy employee.
- Utilize a personal account to obtain or accumulate reward, loyalty, frequent flier/guest, or other similar “points” or “credits” attributable to purchases or bookings made in furtherance of Korsgy business.
- Engage in any activities that could be interpreted as marketing, advertising, or advocating one potential supplier over another.
- Attend any entertainment, social or other events hosted or paid for by anyone directly or indirectly participating in an open, ongoing, or pending tender or bidding exercise.
- accept any gift or entertainment from any person, company, or entity currently engaged in, or seeking to do business with Korsgy that (i) is recurrent, (ii) is intended as a bribe, kickback, payoff, irregular payment, or creates the appearance of such, or that otherwise may raise any potential embarrassment or conflicts of interest, or (iv) that exceeds the nominal value